Maxine’s Banana Oat Protein Pancakes
These are super simple and easy to make in the morning when you are in a rush. Great way to add protein to your breakfast.
- 1 cup rolled oats (quick cook)
- 1 scoop of vanilla pea protein powder
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- Dash of cinnamon
—Blend all the above in blender—
- 1 egg white
- ¼ cup of milk
- splash of vanilla extract
- a whole banana
1. Cook over medium heat with non-stick spray
2. Makes about 4 pancakes. Top with bananas/fruit of your choice.
3. I put honey on top instead of maple syrup as well.
4. ENJOY and be HAPPY! =)