POP-UP Mini Pancakes are a sure fire way to make your family happy!
Even more than that, POP-UP Mini Pancakes are a delicious snack that you can have ready in minutes! All you need is a few common ingredients that you’ll most likely have hanging out in your pantry.
- 1 cup milk (we use almond – lactose intolerant in this house! 🙂
- 1 cup flour (of your choice)
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 melted butter
- Dash of salt
1. Preheat oven to 400.
2. I put it all in my Vitamix, blend, and pour in greased muffin tin.
3. Put in oven for 15 minutes.
4. Cut up some fresh fruit while you wait :).
5. When you take them out, they will look like they exploded, but wait a couple minutes and they die down.
6. Take them out with a knife, put on plate with fruit, maple syrup (or honey).
How did your POP-UP Pancakes turn out? We hope they were delicious! We’d love to hear from you in our comments or on Facebook! ENJOY and be HAPPY! 🙂