I love making these quick and easy egg muffins in the morning for breakfast. My toddler also likes to help out making these by putting the ingredients into the muffin tins before I pour in the egg mixture. This recipe is also very flexible in what you put into your muffins. Packed with lots of different veggies, this is a great way to start your morning. You can also put the leftovers in the fridge for a couple days or freezer for a month (great to bring to work).
- 9 organic brown eggs
- 1 Tbs water
- 5-6 mini sweet bell peppers, diced
- 2 stalks of green onions, diced
- 3 bacon slices, chopped up
- 2 cups of fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup of shredded Mexican cheese
- Other optional ingredients: mushrooms, ham, onion
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix your eggs, water, and dash of salt and pepper together. Whisk together till all is well blended.
- Take out your muffin tin, and place 4-5 pieces of spinach at bottom of each tin.
- Then, put in your other mixings: pieces of bacon, shredded cheese, green onion, diced bell peppers.