It has been getting pretty hot lately here in CA! Smoothies are my favorite way to cool down and get our fruit/veggies in our systems. This one is a little more tart than others….kind of like frozen yogurt.
- 1/2 cup of frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup of frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup of vanilla greek yogurt
- 1 cup of unsweetened pineapple juice
- a squeeze of honey (optional)
- Put all ingredients in your blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Sit in your favorite spot outside and
- ENJOY and be HAPPY! =D