I love love my dark chocolate and my husband loves cookies. This recipe made both our sweet tooth happy =) I even tried one batch adding a little bit of coffee grinds and it wasn’t too bad! =) Great gluten-free and paleo recipe.
- 8 ounces of bittersweet chocolate, 4 ounces melted and 4 ounces coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened natural cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 stick of unsalted butter, cubed
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt half of the chocolate in the microwave (10-20 second intervals to make sure it’s not burnt).
- Combine the almond flour, cocoa, baking soda, salt and sugar in a food processor; pulse together.
- Add cubed butter and process until looks chunky. Add eggs, vanilla, and melted chocolate – process until smooth.
- Fold in chopped chocolate.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Use a spoon to drop dough onto paper (a heaping tablespoon).
- Bake for 8-10 minutes (rotating half way through).
- Do not overbake, they will be soft when they come out.
- Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool down.
- ENJOY and be HAPPY! =)
Would love to see your pictures if you have tried some of these recipes! Please post below =D