My friend had been wanting to make this recipe for awhile and we finally got around to it. It has great clean ingredients and taste amazing fresh from the oven. Great for a snack, after dinner, or gift for a friend 🙂 Great for those with that sweet tooth.
- 2 mashed up ripe bananas
- 2 Tbsp of honey
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup of almond butter
- 2 cups of rolled oats
- dash of cinnamon
- handful of dark chocolate chips
- (you may add nuts to this as well if desired)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Scoop mixture out in desired size. Don’t worry about spacing, they don’t expand much. About an inch apart is good.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes depending on how crisp you like it.
- ENJOY and be HAPPY! =D