Does making seafood dishes intimidate you? It did for me until I realized I really needed to conquer this fear so I can make some yummy seafood dishes! haha. I’ll do more down the road. As for today, it’s a super simple barely any cooking recipe. Here’s one where that only requires boiling the pasta! 🙂 Another great summer dish. Makes about 36 jumbo stuffed shells. Ingredients:
- 1 package jumbo pasta shells
- 3 cans/tubs (6 oz each) of crabmeat
- 1/2 lb of salad shrimp (frozen section – cooked shrimp)
- 1 bunch of green onions (about 12 stems)
- 1 1/2 tsp of lemon juice
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 -8 oz packages of cream cheese
- 2 tsp sugar
- Dash of salt (to taste)
- Dash of pepper (to taste)
- Dash of cayenne pepper (to taste)
- Cook pasta as directed on package.
- Drain and rinse in cold water to stop it from cooking. Cool to room temperature.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sugar, lemon juice, salt, pepper and cayenne.
- Next, use a spoon and gently stir in the crab, shrimp and onions.
- Stuff shells, about 2 tablespoons in each. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Great to serve with a side salad.
- Last, but not least…ENJOY and be HAPPY! =D