Got leftover watermelon?? Here’s a great popsicle recipe to try to beat that summer heat! ️️️
Our family loves our summer fruits, from watermelons to strawberries to plums and peaches 🙂 We also love popsicles in the summer too, especially homemade ones because you can choose what flavor you want to invent.
We’ve only tried this kind this summer so far. Hope to try a few more before summer ends.
Servings: depends on the size of your popsicle maker. We use Zoku. Makes about 3-4. Love this little machine – makes popsicles in minutes!
- 8 ounces strawberries, stems removed (about a pint)
- 2 cups diced seedless watermelon
- Juice from 1/2 a lime
- 2 tsp sugar of choice (optional)
- Optional: 1/2 jalelpeno (seeded)
- Put all ingredients into high speed blender. Blend well and pour into popsicle maker.
- Wait until frozen andddddd
- Enjoy and be HAPPY! =D