This light refreshing dessert is great for when you have guests over and you want anything too heavy after dinner. I really enjoy anything with strawberries. You want to make sure you make this fresh and don’t let it sit out too long since the yogurt might spill over a little. 🙂
- 8 strawberries
- 2 oz. vanilla honey Greek yogurt
- 1/2 small ripe banana
- 1 tsp of coconut sugar
- 1 tsp of vanilla (optional)
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds
- Chocolate shavings or granola for toppings
- In a small mixing bowl, mash the banana with a fork and mix in the greek yogurt.
- Stir in the coconut sugar and vanilla, and set aside.
- Cut the strawberries in half and scrap out a little of the middle so you have enough room for the filling.
- Using a small spoon, fill each strawberry half with the banana-yogurt mixture and top with almonds, chocolate shavings, granola…really any topping of your choice 🙂
- ENJOY and be HAPPY! =D