Making these cookies reminded me of my times in Hawaii and eating macadamia nuts. I enjoy the taste of these nuts in many different recipes…cookies, sushi, on tilapia, chicken…variety of food! It adds such a nice crunch and nuttty taste to these foods. This is a super simple recipe to make! If you have all the ingredients and have 30 minutes, you got this! =D
Makes about 2 dozen.
- 3 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened (2 sticks)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 12 oz. white chocolate chips
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, use a mixer and beat together butter with granulated and brown sugar.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla towards the mixture until creamy (about 2-3min)
- Next, stir in the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add in the yummy goodness now…the white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts until combined.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats.
- Roll the dough about tablespoon size and place about 1″ apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- ENJOY and be HAPPY! =D