Valentine’s Day is right around the corner! Love is in the air! =) My son and I got crafty this morning and I loved this simple art project to make for your loved ones or friends for this upcoming holiday. And you probably have all these supplies at home.
Here is what you need.
- Red, Pink, Purple, any color cardstock
- Glue Stick
- Thinner Construction paper
1) Trace your child’s right and left hand on cardstock. You can make a few copies. If your child can only stay still for one tracing, just use the first copy as a stencil for the others.
2) Cut a 12″ piece of construction paper into thick 1 inch strips. Then, fold it into 10 squares. (Here you write, “SO MUCH”) Leave the first and last square blank to glue on the hands.
3) Write what you want on the hands and glue the strips in the middle of the hands.